Breaking down can be dangerous, particularly if you’re on a motorway. Here’s what you need to do to stay safe before you call us, and while we're on our way. If yourmotor Broken down in the Riyadh or near to the Riyadh city? Call 966538985370. We’ll come and rescue you.
1. Make sure you’re in a safe place. Move your vehicle off the road if possible (watch out for any soft verges), or pull up onto the hard shoulder if you’re on a motorway and can’t turn off at the next exit. Make sure you stop as far to the left as you can, with the wheels turned to the left.
2. Put your hazard warning lights on. If it’s dark or foggy, keep your sidelights on too.
3. Stay well away from moving traffic. It’s usually safest to get out of your car (using the doors facing away from passing traffic) and wait behind a barrier. If you’re on a motorway, move up the bank if you can. Leave animals in the car.
4. Wear a reflective jacket if you have one.
5. Don’t put a warning triangle on the hard shoulder if you’re on a motorway – it’s not safe. If you’re on a road and it’s safe, you can put a warning triangle at least 45m (50 yards) behind your vehicle.
6. Call us on 966538985370 if you need our help, or use our website. Don’t attempt even a simple repair if you’re on a motorway.
7. If you don’t have a mobile, walk to an emergency phone on your side of the carriageway. Follow the arrows on the posts at the back of the hard shoulder – the phone is free and connects directly to the police.